Wednesday, March 7, 2018

CCEE 1810 - Die Cut Words

Hi, and welcome to the second challenge for March.  Vicky, our CCEE Challenge hostess for this month, has us playing around with techniques using Die Cut Words.

I cut my birthday wishes die by Spellbinders twice and used the black sentiment behind the blue one as a shadow. The designer paper is from Ahoy There by Alisha Gordon and Kasie Fry for Carta Bella. I think this will made a great masculine birthday design for one of my nautical friends.



Lots of interesting techniques used by the CCEE Design Team member for their word cut dies.

7 comments:

  1. Cool sentiment for this week's Die Cut Word Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, what a fabulous nautical card... love the DP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nautical paper is fab, mf!! Love the candle and nautical wheel. Great job using the 3D word technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that die is awesome. A great masculine birthday card for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool! I like the way you did the "Happy" with the negative parts of the die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You over achiever you! Love it....love the black background which helps the letters pop, love the designer paper, love your theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how the shadow really pops the sentiment....fab work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!