Thursday, March 1, 2018

National Pigs Day - CCEE1809

Well, here we are in March already....where does the time go???  Vicky Gould will be issuing the CCEE challenges for March. I know you're going to like them!

Today is "National Pigs Day"...Vicky wants to see some fun pigs on our cards today.  I love pigs so I am squealing with delight!



Baby Pig is by Stampabilities
The chickens are from Hey, Chick by Stampin' Up
The sentiment is from Tell It Like It Is by Inkadinkado

Check out the rest of the little piggies on the CCEE Blog:


10 comments:

  1. What a delightful scene, love the pig

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! that pig's face made me LOL! Too dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you even have a pig!! Fun card with the chix in the bg as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, direct from the barnyard with such words of truth!! I saw that pig on sale at HL, but just didn't pick him up. Love how you used him on this card and with the cute fence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, I love that sentiment! So true! And what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job masking all those farm animals! A truly fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! SO MUCH FUN!!! Love your card Lynn.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOsh this is sooo cute Lynn, adorable scene and I love that sentiment!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your fab farm criitters...perfect for today's challenge....love the bold coloriing too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!