Thursday, May 11, 2017

CCEE1719 - National Wildflower Week

Lois Bak, May hostess for the CCEE Stampers, is back with another challenge.  The second week in May is Wildflower Week so this week's cards need to feature flowers!

I am sharing a little Tim Holtz love today as I have used my new Distress Oxides to create my card as well as his new Wildflowers #2 dies. The sentiment by our past first lady is from a wonderful Texas stamp maker, deadbeat DESIGNS.

The following Distress Oxides were used on this card:

broken china
peeled paint
iced spruce
fired brick
fossilized amber
spiced marmalade




See the beautiful blossoms featured by the rest of the CCEE Stampers:

13 comments:

  1. Love the distress oxide background and such pretty flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are doing amazing things with those oxide inks. Love this pretty diecut and Love Lady Bird's quote. She is the queen of wildflower conservation and did so much for Texas in that regard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEautiful bg for those die cut flowers!! I really like the way you colored the blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those die cut flowers look so pretty against that gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty....love your die cuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve the colors and effects of those oxide inks....this is a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning background for theses wildflower dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Lynn... this card is so soft and beautiful. A real work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Lynn!! I love the inky background and the beautiful wildflowers, what a gorgeous delicate die!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this card- your ink colors are just beautiful together- and love the dies! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love wild flowers. Have not bought these dies yet but they are on my list. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember these dies when you talked of them and am glad to see them in real life! They are gorgeous! You did great with the distress oxides, too! Mine are still in the shipment box ...... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS my dear.... from the background to the flowers to the colors..... and such a lovely sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!